I’m Katie. I’m a full-stack web developer, based in Durham, North Carolina. I work out of Bull City Coworking.
What I Do
I build websites, web apps, and phone apps! I do everything your coding project needs, including design and user interface. I’m a great person to go to to have a whole web or phone-based project done completely and efficiently. I have a knack for knowing what you need, understanding all technical aspects of it from hosting to code, and executing.
I’m a great person to come to for:
- Building a web application (you know what you want the site to do, I build it)
- Building a first website
- Building an app for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Accomplishing anything at all in WordPress. I started out as a WP guru, and I make WordPress sing!
- Help with your current LAMP+jQuery site
- Understanding what you need as far as hosting, whether it’s shared hosting, or your own host – I can set up and manage a basic nginx server.
- Your first steps with copy, traffic, and social media.
In a nutshell, I have the skillset to build anything on the web, including anything on WordPress. I typically don’t do general graphic design work (i.e., print flyers and complex logos). I’m happy to refer you to someone who does!
Have a project in mind? I’d love to connect with you and help your business grow! Connect with me on your favorite network using the links at the top.