I make WordPress sing
My specialty is WordPress and BuddyPress development. When it comes to projects for good, I shine.
Hire me for:
- Building your website. Whether it’s a first design, a redesign, a blog, an informational site, or a social network I’ve got you covered.
- Building your mobile application. I build universal apps, ready for the iPhone, iPad, and Android markets, as well as for standard web, with just development phase.
- Building a custom WordPress plugin or widget (or really, anything WordPress under the sun!). I can build anything for WordPress in a snap!
Have a project in mind? Let’s get started!
Scroll through the tabs to see examples of my work:
- Members track their mood, habits and thought questions
- Members support each other through the social network
- Members interact with the app via email, texting and iPhone/Android app
- Project is highly ajaxified, and a custom php wed application
- Project features ecommerce, forums, chat and instant messaging
- Build a custom Critter! Use the interactive critter builder to design your own avatar!
Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System is a mental health organization serving middle, upper Cumberland, and southeast Tennessee.
The goals of this project were to redesign the site, and create a more modern and organized site that is visually appealing.
- Internal employee area with documents tagged and organized
- Live Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Calendar and Events areas
Small Planet Studio is a community focused on helping people to travel abroad plan their next step after re-entry.
With this project, we redesigned the site with three goals:
- Develop a clean, modern, aesthetically pleasing site
- Make it simple and easy to understand what Small Planet Studios is all about
- Make it easy to find and organize information
- Guide the viewer towards the most relevant action for them
The Intuitive Bridge is the home of Bridge Pilloud – writer, speaker, and intuitive consultant.
This project included a rebranding of her business to a new look that was more in tune with Bridget’s message. We used Bridget’s passion for sailing to come up with a theme and icons that were both in line with her message, and reflective of her personality.
RecoveryPath is a private social network for people in recovery from addictive substances.
- Fully-featured social network with profile, member friendships, current status
- Includes forums, private on-network emails, and chat room so members can interact
- Members have their own blog to post on
- Includes evaluations, quizzes, and contact forms
Sustain-a-Bull is Durham’s nonprofit Independent Business Alliance. They strive to promote and support locally owned, independent Durham businesses because they believe that independent businesses are vital to Durham’s economy, culture and environment.
Sustain-a-Bull had a WordPress site developed from a free template, and needed more customization and updates to fit their business – which is so much more than a blog! YRB did a facelift on their current blog to update their look and make the site easier to use.
- Clear calls to action
- Social media integration
- A great example of a blog “facelift” – customization without a full redesign
MyRecovery is a fully-featured social network supporting those in recovery from addiction. In MyRecovery, members:
- Have a public profile, and private recovery profile
- Have online therapy sessions via chat with eTherapists
- Join virtual therapy meetings via chat with recovery coaches
- Write in their own blog about their journey
- Post on forums, join groups
- Have a Facebook-like activity status
- Send each other gifts
- Earn certificates for participation on MyRecovery
Daughters International is a charity organization based in Chapel Hill. It raises money to empower societies worldwide, by empowering underprivileged young women aged 10-35. Daughters had been organized for a while, but needed a website for more visibility.
- WordPress content management system
- donation via PayPal, jQuery slideshow
- drop-down menus.
Triangle Raw Foods is a raw food delivery service and food truck in Durham, NC.
Triangle Raw Foods had a WordPress website. YRB redesigned it to give it a look that’s easier to navigate and better displays their beautiful dishes.
- Rotating slideshow
- Where’s the Truck callout
- Dynamic Twitter feed
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a different question, or are you ready to get started? Please get in touch!